Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tribunal Crack No Cd Any Irish People On Can You Have A Crack At This One Please,or Anyone Who Can Answer?

Any irish people on can you have a crack at this one please,or anyone who can answer? - tribunal crack no cd

Constructive dismissal case SOON


I have is a case in the next 2 months, I feel that I have a very strong case, and I think I win.the, a friend of mine says the lawyer that we have is a fast draw.

I dont have a clue about the law, have never been inside a court building in my life, so any help would be appreciated.

Lawyers, which I said the appeals court job, the costs, so I think, but I get a report at the end of it, that's true, or is my true companion

Well, since I will not be on a foal no fee.

so any help would be very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment