Friday, February 19, 2010

Teen Daughter Spanking Help Please Teen Daughter.?

Help please teen daughter.? - teen daughter spanking

I have a daughter who was 14 years and am a single parent.
Never before had a big problem with it until
This year, when he was a child! now is so disgusting and disrespectful to me and my girlfriend and another adult who is always in trouble at school and I do not understand their order was last week who tried to rob the mall. I do not know how to Handel. I have tried to use things from there, such as telephone, TV, computer does not care about the country not to disturb them at all. I thought of spanking, but I think she would never speak to me again, what can I do please help.
Welcome advice
Please, no rude comments when I feel really hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment