Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mom Put Me Over Her Knee How To Persuade My Mom To Put Me Into Cyber School?!?!?

How to persuade my mom to put me into cyber school?!?!? - mom put me over her knee

A public school can not stay here! Frankly, I talked to him enough. In my neighborhood, my school "class" is the worst in history, and above all, everyone takes everything as a joke. Listening to never. With ever really stupid things. No weeds or chewing a portion of the corridor and a rotten apple. This school is distusting so! It is still 5 weeks in school, I learned something! The fact that the teachers are always shouting at the students during the long period of time. The honors classes are bad. In general, the bride's school, but lately I hate bad! A couple of days, I said to my mother about this and said that he thinks and do what's best for me. Which school would be best for me? I think cyber school is, but I wonder what you think.
Do you have any idea how I convinced my mother to get used to the cyber school to be?
I'm so close to begging on his knees and, because I too much into this idea

0 comments:

Post a Comment