Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pine Cone Decorations Is It Too Early For Christmas Decorations?

Is it too early for Christmas Decorations? - pine cone decorations

My husband is in Iraq, and the children were in Florida (living in North Carolina) for Christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of year. We have a tradition that we always have our decorations at Thanksgiving night after dinner. But with the father is not here, I do not want everything at once and a little sad spring. So I stood on a tree yesterday (I have about 5 trees), but by Christmas decorations, decorations to put myself in the case. As a wreath of autumn leaves and pine cones and other things. I intend to slowly bring in more designs in the last few weeks, instead of doing what we always do. Since it will not be there and not in a position, according to our ritual Christams descent do, I would take it before Florida. What do you think? I am not for hanging lights outdoors yet, you can expect lol, safe. I just want to get it so easy for the children like me. You are 11 and 8 Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment