Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gifts For Someone Who Has Had A Stroke How Much More Are We Going To See Of Baby Joe Mesi And Who Do You Thing Would Be A Good Matchup For Him?

How much more are we going to see of Baby Joe Mesi and Who do you thing would be a good matchup for him? - gifts for someone who has had a stroke

I believe that Joe Mesi is good for boxing. A little disappointing that his career was not before 20 Age and begin suffering from health problems that are not entitled to fight for some time and your opponent is a wise decision and more difficult for the contacts. I think technically sound fighter and his style and the generality of the ring reminds me of former boxer (Marciano, etc. ..) It deals intact, even with all his interviews after the fight, their idiosyncrasies and verbal skills. It is always self-critical, even by some of their victories on the page. I like the fact that he participated in charitites organ donation and charitable organizations, etc. More Time "is a bit unusual because it does not try to talk at once or over his opponents before or after a fight but only to give them justice. I've seen, the most talented fighters and over, but as I said, I think Baby Joe is good for boxing. Brent?, Brad? Santana?

0 comments:

Post a Comment