Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Buck Safari What Is A Good First Car?

What is a good first car? - big buck safari

Shoot me some ideas. I'm not a big fan of imports, but consider. I plan to purchase in late December or early January, after 18 years and get my license, what should take place in late November.

I saved $ 1000. And you'll more than $ 2000, when planning the purchase. This is my first car, but I'm starting to drive. I rode for a while, and everything that I drove my father is 97 GMC Safari.

I am looking for a small truck / large, or a car, not SUV.
Bucks nearly $ 6000, but with a few balls and a big engine. I do not care about gas or insurance. I work, no bills, food, nothing to pay for the rent. Each check was for me.

If you do something to me about your first car to go without problems. but if you are 30 years old, I know it's hard to find, a 69 Boss Mustang when it was then.

These are just some of the vehicles had in mind
Ford Thunderbird
Pontiac Vibe GT and GTP

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment