Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lift And Separate Bra Slogan Why "lift And Separate" With A Bra? Don't You Want More Cleavage?

Why "lift and separate" with a bra? Don't you want more cleavage? - lift and separate bra slogan

I'm not sure that lift and separate all "concept. I went to the Nordstrom lingerie see if she could give me cleavage. She said that Victoria's Secret gave me the wrong size - I had a 36D and gave me a 34DD 34th Looked small, because I'm a size 14, but it fits well. But - I have no breasts, I dismissed it and said that the division of underwear - which was supposed to be separated. What? "I'm confused. When I'm without a bra, I can fit four fingers between my breasts. "With these new bras," she said, "separates" I have to fit two fingers. I've never had a bra that I had the division and the laundry so I can department will continue to visit. Victoria's Secret has never worked for me. Am I missing something? Why would someone remove the breasts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment